Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Spelling Bee Suicide Rates?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BlazerGuy, Jun 4, 2004.

1. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

I assume everyone heard about the spelling bee fiasco yesterday. I'm sure it's a safe bet that half of those kids have now committed suicide. Every single one of the kids looked like they just wanted to die when they finished a word and were walking back to their seats.

And another thing if their going to be showing that crap on ESPN, why not have a little competition between them. You know, some trash talkin! After I finish a word, I'd say some crap like
    "Whadaya think about that, bitches!?"

"Can you spell 'You Lose'?"

"I'm a badass, spellin' muthafucka!"

Just a thought....

2. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

I never heard about it. I guess it's because I'm in Canada /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif.... so what happened /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

3. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

4. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

I haven't been watching hockey /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif That would be embarrassing to faint in front of all those people... and he still got the word right /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

5. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

Hmmmm...Stanley cup finals or spelling bee on ESPN. Tough choice...NOT!! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Flames 3-2 over Tampa in OT. Good game! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Rene

6. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

It's parent living vicariously through kids

Kids should have fun, not be spelling freaks, though not sink as low as Z3PR (j/k)

7. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I caught the last 45 minutes today at work... I was in a room waiting for a wake up call (we were testing a new system) and it was the only thing on TV... I saw the last 4 kids.

I never thought I'd get into it, but man was I happy when that stupid nerdy 3rd place kid missed the word... I was about sick of his stupid nerd voice and the way he stood... And that Atakkabatala kid whose brother won in 2002... Yeah, I didn't care for him either... I thought the winner was going to die trying to spell the last word the way he was gasping for air after each letter /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

8. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

the winner was from around here, so its all over the news. im getting tired of hearing about it. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif