Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Spent the afternoon with.....................

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by MudNurI, May 18, 2003.

1. MudNurI

MudNurI 1/2 ton status

Bacardi O3-

and holy crap is this stuff good! It's got Mandarain, Tangerine, and some other orange....the bottles are out in the barrell- or I'd go read it.....damn- bacardi and oranges, beats Absolute mandarin, and I NEVER thought I'd find something tha beats absolute!

Nothing better than cruisin round the yard with the JD X575, 5 Bacardi 03's in the side cooler, and 1 in the cup holder.......just wish the yard was bigger so I didnt have to mow my neighbors just to keep enjoying the solitude!

---Brandy

2. MTBLAZER89

MTBLAZER89 3/4 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Yes they are very good. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

-Brian

3. chevyracing

chevyracing 1/2 ton status

Lawnmower with a cup holder, what a world we live in...!!

(I have one too) /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif After I finish my yard I am driving around town mowing ditches and fields. Can't get enough, especially as long as my Barley Pop is plentiful and cold.

John

4. Blaze

Blaze 1/2 ton status

They are pretty good. Only problem is that I am apergic to one of the additives in orange soda and something in that stuff is the same. Stuff makes me puke like crazy. Really sucks, I like orange stuff. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif