Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

spent the whole day with my son,man i feel better

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by boggerless, Sep 17, 2004.

1. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

i was supposed to take him to my sister in laws for the day so my wife could do her second job.BUT i decided to take the day off work. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif i still had to pick up material from another store and deliver it to my shop. so we left at eight AM instead of six AM. we were home by quarter after nine and i made us a huge breakfast. then we played with blocks,after thet we went to Mc DONALDS had a little tail gate party and went to see GRAVEDIGGER at a local buick dealership. then off to get some plastic swords to play with. then AUDRIC helped me change the carb on JR. ,man i needed that a day with my little man, he's three and a half.the whole world was starting to get on my nerves,now i feel better. thanks for letting me share /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif daryl /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

2. mosesburb

mosesburb For Rent Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Sweet /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif!! I really enjoy spending time with my boy as well. I can't wait until he is a little older and we, uh, I mean he, can start playing with my old John Deere toy tractors /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif.

3. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

/forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

4. boggerless

i know what you meen.i try not to push his age but i'm ready for him to start taking bikes apart and stuff. he does take alot of his toys apart though. some he can get back together ,some i have to do. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

5. mosesburb

mosesburb For Rent Premium Member GMOTM Winner

My boy dismantles things as well, but at 14 mos, his method of dismantling items is usually smashing it on the tile until it is no longer recognizable as what it started out as /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif.

6. boggerless

LOL,man i know that one. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifpretty soon you don't know the difference in the sounds of him banging or breaking. we built a castle today out of his wood blocks and he was fiending to knock it down. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif he'll be a good off roader (sure it'll fit). /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

7. 4GUNZ4X4Z

4GUNZ4X4Z 1/2 ton status

Bog,

Man I know the feeling about your boy. My boy is 3 and I can't stand it when it gets close to quit'n time for the day and I'm not already home. It's so funny that he's into the same things that I am. Everyday I come home we either ride my dirtbike/4wheeler for about 30mins or so. Then we more or less play with his toys or mine, whichever. He loves ride'n around in "daddy's big truck", loves motorcycles, tools, take'n stuff apart (so that "daddy can fix it") and boobs. Man I love my little man, I'd give him the world if I could. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

8. boggerless

DAD CAN YOU FIX IT? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifman i know that one. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gifaudric calls my chevy(the paint truck) cuz he helped me paint it.today i noticed he calls the ford the (f##kin truck) /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif. i was like what did you say????and he said it again. /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gifi need to stop swearing. i love my little man more than anything,i got tired of telling him -HANG ON SON-, f**k that he's my blood. i needed the money today but HE needed me and I needed him more. he's to young to complain and that made me feel worse.i do something with him everyday, but I wanted a whole day without me sneaking in my projects. he asked to work on the PAINT TRUCK.that made me happy. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif