Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Spike TV Powerblock listens to viewers?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BowtieBlazer, May 1, 2006.

1. BowtieBlazer

BowtieBlazer 1/2 ton status

Did anyone catch trucks? Did they actually listen to the comments from the viewers? Looks like stonecold was missing and replaced by someone with a little more brains and minus the queer ear ring

2. tiger9297

tiger9297 1/2 ton status

Didn't see it but I could definitely do with a little less "cheese" from the new Powerblock shows. HPTV is the only one with normal guys and the past year or two they have even brought the young guy in to try to deal with the ricers. :crazy:

3. blazindorito

blazindorito 1/2 ton status

The only shows I like to watch now are horsepower and extreme 4x4. Extreme 4x4 sometimes is good. Tired of seeing those guys on TRUCKS and the same shows that stacy did but with different cars. Losing interest really fast.

4. BigCountryx

BigCountryx 1/2 ton status

No kidding, lets plug in some more computer stuff on this diesel and see how fast it'll go.................:doah:

5. divorced

divorced 3/4 ton status

I never watched the show... but, was it his ear ring in particular that was queer? Or just ear rings in general?

6. BowtieBlazer

BowtieBlazer 1/2 ton status

I was always told "right" is wrong on a dude. Hence the queers do it. I don't care for ear rings anyway, to each his own.

The guy from extreme 4x4 was the new host in stonecold wanna-be's place.

7. k2mslskier

k2mslskier 1/2 ton status

I agree wholeheartedly. They must think that no one from the beginning is still watching to be doing remakes of Stacey's hardwork. I missed it this week though but if Ian from Extreme is taking over does that mean he is doing both shows? Maybe it's just buying them time till they find someone else. Still anticipating Stacey's new show.

8. big83chevy4x4

big83chevy4x4 3/4 ton status

i watched it yesterday, he is still on that show (unfortunatly) mr clean and jessi were looking for a new project. at the end of the show they were all there, mr clean, the gay guy, Ian and jessi. they said they got a boat...

im loosing interest also, the past 5 shows, 3 of them they put preaty much the same stuff on a different diesel, and the other 2 they were saying way wrong information.