Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Spilled coffee............

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by uglychevyZZ4, Oct 19, 2002.

1. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

Yesterday I came down with a nasty cold, barely alive this morning, didnt want to be. So anyways, was to sick to go to the weekly prego appointment and then wanted some coffee really bad. So I go to get some, and were out /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

damn /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gifso i barely am able to get dressed and get to the latte shop and buy one, with a donut of course, and come home. I undo my seatbelt and spend 5 minutes coughing my head off and then step out of the truck and DUMP it on the ground. I only got one sip, AND IT TASTED GOOD /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

great /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gifi see this is going to be one of them days /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

2. COCHEV

COCHEV 1/2 ton status

Could have been worse- could have spilled it on your crotch! /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

hope you feel better

3. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

i know, id rather have spilled only 1/2 on ma crotch than all of it on the floor. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif