Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

SPONSORED BY DAD STICKERS [NEW GIVE AWAY] #2 ------ THIS IS OVER

Discussion in 'Parts & Cash Giveaway' started by sponsoredbydad, Sep 19, 2004.

1. sponsoredbydad

sponsoredbydad Dune Slaying Sand Junkie Premium Member GMOTM Winner

THE FIRST GIVEAWAY SEEMED TOO TOUGH SO I STILL HAVE STICKERS TO HAND OUT. SO THIS TIME ALL I WANT IS A SHORT SOB STORY OF ALL THE THINGS YOU HAD TO BUY TO SPONSOR YOUR KID OR KIDS NO MATTER HOW OLD THEY ARE OR EVEN AFTER THEY SUPPODLEY TOLD YOU THEY COULD TAKE CARE OF THEMSELVES. ie; DAD IF YOU BUY ME THAT 1970 K5 I'LL FIX IT WITH MY OWN MONEY FUNNY THING I KNEW BETTER AND STILL BOUGHT IT. MY WIFE WAS PISSED!!!!! SEE SOMETHING LIKE THAT. I'LL PICK THE BEST THREE. THIS WILL BE A SHORT GIVEAWAY /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gifMY69 [​IMG]

2. txfiremank5

txfiremank5 1/2 ton status

Re: SPONSORED BY DAD STICKERS [NEW GIVE AWAY]

Well, I have young daughters, so I have not had to sponser too much for them. Ice skating, T-ball, dance class costumes etc... the little things like that.

However, I think I have personally made Barbie the millionare she is today. If that plastic doll is driving around in a Vette, it's because I have sent enough cash her way to make not only the payments for it... but the garage it sits in!

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

That Barbie broad has everything... and I think I paid for most of it. /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

To tell you the truth, I think it would just be cheaper if I started buying my girls Vettes, and beach houses, and they can change their names to Barbie... then at least I might be able to enjoy some of the fruits of my labors.... /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

3. backyardbuilt

backyardbuilt 1/2 ton status

Re: SPONSORED BY DAD STICKERS [NEW GIVE AWAY] #2

I don't have kids but I buy girl scout cookies everytime they sell them waiting on my buddies kids to sell them soon ran out of them. He needs this sticker for his ride when we get it done!!!

4. Jays Beast

Jays Beast 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif cool stickers. I have three kids, all are in soccer, scouts, and church activities. Amazing how much that all adds up to. Also got suckered into buying all three Gameboy Advances sp with games ended up being about $500 /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif. We were going a road trip so I guess it was worth it /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif, keep thinking about the truck parts I could have bought instead /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif, oh well maybe next time.

Thanks for the chance,
    Jay

5. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

I dig the stickers but i have no kids yet
    oh well /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

6. Hustler

Hustler 1/2 ton status

I have 2 boys that are into atv riding, baseball, soccer, basketball, football and of course, off road riding.

7. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

I have 2 boys that I've put thru karate classes and weekly bowling leagues. he bowling league is the ones that kill me. New bowling balls run $125-200 even with my discount. Since they are growing so fast now I often have to have the finger holes plugged and redrilled ($30ea time). Shoes are another expense but not as bas $40-50 a shot. League and tournament fees..aahhhhhh. Wife is talking about wanting another (another for me..he first). My 16yr old is gonna be a very good bowler soon. Hopefully he can support me. He's already carrying close to a 200 average..catching up to me /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

8. ncbloodhound

ncbloodhound 1/2 ton status

Not a dad yet, but I have to put up with Babies R Us and baby showers for the next couple of months. That ought to earn me something... /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif