Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Sponsored

Discussion in 'North Region' started by Paxx, Feb 29, 2004.

1. Paxx

Paxx 1/2 ton status

Well I just wanted to tell you guys about the good weekend I had at the hill. I just about stomped a 900 on my snowboard. (that's 2 1/2 spins for those who don't know) It was about an 880 /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif. anyways, there are a couple of guys from the coast that own a clothing company called Varix. One of the guys and I were talking at the bar on Saturday night and he commented on how good my riding was. I thanked him and then he proceeded to ask me if I would like to be sponsored by his company. He gives me free shirts, hats, hoodies, etc. and I just have to wear them when I snowboard /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

It isn't anything major but it is still pretty cool. I was pretty stoked about it and I had to tell someone /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

Well thats all
    ~Max

2. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

Cool, I would be happy if I could pull off a 360 myself.

3. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

I could prolly do a 900 (rolling down the hill that is...) /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

Way to go Max, that sounds pretty cool!

Rene

4. Paxx

Paxx 1/2 ton status

Thanks guys, here's a link to the website for Varix

Varix

I'm not on the page yet but we should be doing some filming next week and then I should be up on the site not too long after that /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif