Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Sponsorship

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by beerboywonder, Dec 2, 2002.

1. beerboywonder

beerboywonder Newbie

Hi, I am part of an engineering team for Dakota High School. So far, we have decided to do a rather large project, and build 1/3 scale monster trucks, and haiabusa sand rails (sand rails with haiabusa motorcycle engines)Ceck out patriot-racing.com. The monster trucks have features such as:

-individual steering for each wheel
    -4 cyll. honda engine
    -honda 4 speed
    -indipendent suspention
    -adjustable nitrogen shocks

Each individual in the group has to find sponsors to give 1,200 dollars, which is completely tax refundable, and the sponsor gets his company/name or anything he wants on the vehicles. These are sure to be head turners, and are good advertisement. Please e-mail me if you are interested in sponsorship- i have to get 500 dollars before christmas, or i can't be on the team. Thank you.

beerboywonder@hotmail.com

2. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

I don't mean to be rude, but I have trouble with "The monster trucks" and "4 cyll. honda engine" referring to the same vehicle... Unless the honda's driving a compressor on the monster truck... Just bustin yer chops.... Good luck with it all!

3. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> Yeah, I'll sponsor it, the name of my company is "Dildos R' Us" and our logo is a giant flaming black dildo with a naked chick riding it like a broom. I'd like the logo on the hood and both sides please. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif</font color>

4. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

5. reddog64

reddog64 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

6. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Could you please express yourself a little more clearly? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif