Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Spradley Ford kinda sucks... still...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Jan 3, 2005.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I was driving by there in the company van earlier today on my way to the post office............... My old Jeep is back on the lot for $13,000. the 99 with a cracked head that they took back because I (well my dad, I was out of town) gave them hell about it for weeks... That they said they wouldn't fix...

Seems they fixed it. Or at least just enough to make it seem alright... $13000 is around what I paid for it, so I'm doubting whether they actually fixed it or not.... I hope no one is tricked into buying it as I was. But my what a sexy Jeep... The one I have now is a LOT better as far as options and engine size goes... But for looks, I much prefer the 99-04 models... I've liked them ever since the first time I saw one. Then I had one... Then I didn't... bastards....

That is all..

2. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

You have more problems with vehicles and their respective dealers than anyone else on this website and possibly the planet.:p:

3. big_truxx

big_truxx 1/2 ton status

as a general rule i hate car dealers. i seen a lot of them do a lot of bad things. parents had a beretta with a 2.8. had a cracked head when they bought it but didnt find out about it for a while till after whatever used car waranty if any had run out on it. so they ended up havin said dealer replace witha mr goodwrench engine... but my dad and vehicles... :dunno: he just never has had good vehcile sense either :haha: where i got it from... :dunno: beats the heck outa me.

4. big_truxx

big_truxx 1/2 ton status

i meant where i got my good vehicle sense from... id rather go out and buy multiple vehicles rather than spend about $3k on an engine for a car. course all i drive now is the older chevy trucks too. :grin:

5. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I got a phone call from Spradley Ford today... There's a person looking at buying the Jeep and he wanted to talk to me... So I said, "Sure! Put him on the line, I'll tell him everything I know."

So I talked to the guy, told him about how much I loved the Jeep for the two days I owned it without any mechanical problems... Told him about how I took it in for service about 4 times and they ended up taking it back because the damage was going to cost a LOT to fix... I said if they fixed the engine, it's a great deal for a great Jeep... Otherwise run away from it... Fast...

I'm hoping I've screwed Spradley Ford out of a deal, unless they've replaced the engine in the Jeep... Even one sale lost is enough vengence for me :D :D :D :D