Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Spray in bedliner group deal. Who's interested?

Discussion in '1969-1972 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Dieselmh, May 7, 2002.

1. Dieselmh

Dieselmh 1/2 ton status

Spray in bedliner group deal. Who\'s interested?

I may have a lead on a group discount for spray in bedliner. These guys are based in Houston, TX, just South of where I live. They sell Rattlegaurd spray in bedliner, and also sell the guns to spray them. Their normal prices are $65 for enough black bedliner to do an 8 foot bed, and $24 for a spray gun and cup. Other colors are available for an extra $20 per order. Shipping is $28 anywhere in the continental US. I'm trying to find out if anyone would be interested if I can get a group discount. If anyone near me is interested, I'd be able to go pick up the order for free, then meet you guys somewhere to make the exchange. Everyone else would be responsible for paying for the shipping or picking it up themselves. Let me know if you're interested at all, and I'll try to find out how good of a price I can get based on the number of interested parties.