Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Spray in bedliner group deal. Who's interested?

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Dieselmh, May 7, 2002.

1. Dieselmh

Dieselmh 1/2 ton status

Spray in bedliner group deal. Who\'s interested?

I may have a lead on a group discount for spray in bedliner. These guys are based in Houston, TX, just South of where I live. They sell Rattlegaurd spray in bedliner, and also sell the guns to spray them. Their normal prices are $65 for enough black bedliner to do an 8 foot bed, and $24 for a spray gun and cup. Other colors are available for an extra $20 per order. Shipping is $28 anywhere in the continental US. I'm trying to find out if anyone would be interested if I can get a group discount. If anyone near me is interested, I'd be able to go pick up the order for free, then meet you guys somewhere to make the exchange. Everyone else would be responsible for paying for the shipping or picking it up themselves. Let me know if you're interested at all, and I'll try to find out how good of a price I can get based on the number of interested parties.

2. Mr.Chevy4x4

Mr.Chevy4x4 1/2 ton status

Re: Spray in bedliner group deal. Who\'s interested?

I am interested but I would need to have it shipped. I am in if you can get a good price.

Thanks,
    Mike

3. racercrazy

racercrazy 1/2 ton status

I'm interested as well.

4. AntAZBlaz

AntAZBlaz 1/2 ton status

Just to add to it all of those who are in the Phx. area I will getting into the bed liner business in a few weeks, if there is enough demand we might be able to get a group discount. Right now I’m really just waiting on the materials to arrive so I can get started let me know if any one is interested.
    Anthony
    By the way if you are interested in our product we will be running a Turbo Liner product you can look up information about it on there web site.

5. ramjet gmc

ramjet gmc CK5 Staff Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

count me in and i would like some move info on the Product www.rattleguard.com is this it

6. 87GMC

87GMC 1/2 ton status

If the price is still good after shipping, I'm in. Need enough to do the bed, rails, floorboards, and rocker panels.

7. Dieselmh

Dieselmh 1/2 ton status

Yep, that's it. They wouldn't really give me a deal on the product, just on the shipping if we order multiple kits each. I'm still gonna use them since they're pretty reasonable, and I don't like the idea of a roll on, I like the spray on. I'll be sending a PM to everyone who seemed interested letting them know what the prices are.

8. Sledge

Sledge Registered Member

I'm interested, let me know what you find out. Thanks.

9. FSJeeper

FSJeeper 1/2 ton status

I'm interested and am close. I need enough to do the inside, underside, and probably the whole exterior.

I just want to make sure this is good as they say it is as I never heard of them before.