Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Spray in Liners - Where and how much?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by homemadesin, Oct 8, 2002.

1. homemadesin

homemadesin 1/2 ton status

I would like to do the spray in liner for the Blazer and a Wrangler. Where can I get it and how much should I get? Also, how much would it cost???

2. 74k5inVA

74k5inVA 1/2 ton status

herculiner..do it yourself...i think about 150 bucks
    line-x, rhino liner, etc... professionals about 1000 bucks

3. Bullet

Bullet 1/2 ton status

Price varies whether how much labor you do so they dont have to. I had my entire floor and rear side panels Rhino'd and it only ran me $425. But thats with removing the carpet, sound damper, seats, seatbelt, removed top, sanded the interior and the rubber applied to the driver and pass. floorboard. hell they even Rhino'd the damn brake pedal! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif
    Applying any kind of poly addhesive to the floor is a very good investment, it helps prevent rust and is easy to clean, in the summer I lose the top and carpet and nothing is harmed in a unexpected storm. Herculiner tends to be hard and more bite (like low grit sandpaper) but its slick when wet. Rhino and Line-X tends to be softer but can be cut by heavy object rolling around, but has a good grip in the cab wet or dry. It all comes down to preference in that area. Good Luck /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. SHINTON

SHINTON 1/2 ton status

I think you can buy Herculiner for $80ish for a gallon which would do a single job. My dad also bought an 'undercoat' paint gun and shot the Herculiner on. The undercoat nozzle gives it the texture needed. You can roll on but we really like the air!

Sam

5. drchan

drchan Registered Member

i had my 78 sprayed with line-x from tailgate to pedals and i think it is great. it cost me a little less than 300, but i live in oklahoma if that makes a diff(bad economy). anyway, i had to do a ton of work to get it ready, carpet, side panels, seatbelts, seats etc. it took about 2 days by myself to get it ready to be sprayed, but the money i saved made it worth it. that is just my opinion

6. Dieselmh

Dieselmh 1/2 ton status

I can get you Rattleguard spray in bedliner for $75 a kit, which is enough for 1, 8 foot bed, the gun costs $24 and is reuseable, and shipping is $28. You can check them out at www.rattleguard.com I can also get you a little bit of a break on shipping if you buy multiple kits, which you'll need if you want to do the entire interior. They also have colors for an extra $20 per kit. Let me know if you're interested and I'll send you the info.

7. TorkDSR

TorkDSR 1/2 ton status

i just did the interior of my project cab. i did it thick so it took a gallon. i used duplicolor bed liner. it was like $35 a gallon, and i rolled it on so it would be thick, the roller was like 8 bucks...you can also buy the sprayer for like $25

it was real easy, and looks great. its not as rubbery as i thought it would be. dying to see how it hlds up

Ryan