Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Spreading the word???

Discussion in 'Engine | Tranny | T-case' started by b454rat, Feb 2, 2006.

1. b454rat

b454rat 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Not sure if this is the right place to pot this, but it's also in the classifieds. I'm desperately trying to sell my 468 motor that was in my car. I have no use for it anymore. I was going to put in my 62 suburban, but don't want to cut the firewall, and don't want that much motor just for something that I want to basically put around in. Eventually it will be TBI'd, and no way this motor can go TBI. There is nothing wrong with the motor. Carb could use a tweeking, but other than that, it runs great. I'm just asking to spread the word, I found the tires that I want, and I know they won't last long, and the only way I can get the tires and rims is to sell this motor. I'm asking $3000 for it. I have a set of headers for 73-91 truck, 2wd 4wd, standard or auto. The motor is spec'd similiar to Edelbrock's Performer RPM package, which made made 540 horse. [​IMG]

2. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

This thread belongs in the "For Sale" forum, brother. Maybe a Mod will move it there for you.

3. b454rat

b454rat 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Already there. Put a thread here hoping somebody will see it. Just trying to get the word out, Interco has my tires and I WANT THEM!!!