Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

SPRING BREAK PICTURES!!! 56k beware

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by TXsizeK5, Mar 22, 2003.

1. TXsizeK5

TXsizeK5 1/2 ton status

While some you guys (steve) are getting snow and whatnot, its SUNNY and warm here!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Tweetysuarus

Tweetysuarus 1/2 ton status

Kool Pics, now it works!
    Bill

3. BowtieGuy3

BowtieGuy3 Guest

Nice!!! Quite a collection of chickies ya got yerself there... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif I like pic #4. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    Note To Self: Fix Truck. Lift Truck. Take top off. Go somewhere warm for spring break.
    /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

4. TXsizeK5

TXsizeK5 1/2 ton status

5. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

NICE! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. BowtieRed

BowtieRed 1/2 ton status Author

NICE GIRLS! NICE RIDES! NICE FLAGS!(note status)

8. jc71355

jc71355 1/2 ton status

Dang, I need to come down there next time. They kicked everyone off the beach here at night b/c it got too crowded. A person got hurt and they couldn't get the EMS in to get to them. Ya'lls beach looks a million times better than ours, covered in seaweed and you can't see your feet in ankle deep water /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Your last pic is funny, I watched a bunch of Z-71's do that so they could sit on the tail gate. Only problem when they went to leave the pins weren't lined up for the front end and there they sat /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. BowtieRed

BowtieRed 1/2 ton status Author

Look at these guys!
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[​IMG]

10. TXsizeK5

TXsizeK5 1/2 ton status

LoL
    well i was walking by and they were like WHOS GOT A CAMERA, and i happened to have one lol.

But yeah... evertoyne power brakes to get their tailgate lower or just for show, some ranger stripped his r&p doing it. I have an sm465 so its harder for me. but i can pull it off, too bad i have open diff and sometimes only one tire digs =(

Notice the piece of grille.....
    [​IMG]

11. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

[​IMG]
    and of course i'm carryin the texas flag. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif spring break was fun. i had a blast. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif later

jacob

12. fr8train

fr8train 1/2 ton status

Man, I feel soooo gipped!!!! And I am spending my time getting my hunk out on the road......Wonder what Eddies(Rebel88) is doing?

13. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

Fawker!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

It's below freezing and overcast here right now. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif Keep all that happiness and smut to yourself- I'm getting depressed now. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Of course, it doesn't help that I just had to change a diaper and that it's my wife's day to sleep in. Oh, to be young again. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

14. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

man my spring break isnt for another week /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif
    And $10 says ill just be sitting on my a$$ at home...

15. morphed86k10

morphed86k10 1/2 ton status

I....so......hate......you.....grr......
    My spring break is officially over tomorrow and all I did was go skiing once....after seeing those pics I need to go cry. Next year...yes next year...

16. TXsizeK5

TXsizeK5 1/2 ton status

Mines over tomorrow too =(

17. zcarczar

zcarczar 1/2 ton status

I dont have spring break till the end of april, so you guys dont have it THAT bad. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

18. Chris Demartini

Chris Demartini 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Wonder what Eddies(Rebel88) is doing?

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="blue">I'm not sure I want to know /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Nice pics k5ntexas!!! I think I need to go to Texas....

19. TXsizeK5

TXsizeK5 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Nice pics k5ntexas!!

[/ QUOTE ]

&lt;Ahem&gt; you mean TxsizeK5...
    Jacob only wishes he could get as good pictures as I have.
    lol.

20. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

[ QUOTE ]
    I dont have spring break till the end of april, so you guys dont have it THAT bad.

[/ QUOTE ] oh cry me a river. the colledge i'm goin to (UTI) doesn't have spring break or summer break. 78 weeks straight through just like a job. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif