Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Spring bushings

Discussion in 'OffRoad Design' started by 84_Chevy_K10, Jan 20, 2004.

1. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

Steve,

Trying to save money for other projects but I need to replace my front spring bushings.

What will all six bushings run me in non-greaseable style? I would like the ones made for 1/2" diameter bolts in the rear part and obviously the 9/16" ones up front.

I have Superlift springs so I need the special ones for those. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

2. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

Tried calling the shop, you guys must be busy. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif It's cool, I can wait, no hurry til spring!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Whenever you get the chance is fine.

3. 88Silverado

88Silverado 1/2 ton status

I thought Steve was down this way last weekend. Not sure if hes back. On his webpage, under the heavy duty front shackles he lists the non-greasable shackle bushings for $64 and the front spring eye (greasable)bushing kit for Superlift for $25. The basic non-bushings are probably pretty cheap.

4. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

Like I said, it's cool, I've got no problem waiting til he gets back to get taken care of, I don't want to bother him if he's busy out in the shop or something.

5. Stephen

Stephen 1/2 ton status Moderator Vendor

Ha, you can't bother me when I'm gone, that's the cool thing about being gone, you're pretty much well, not there.

Anyway, sounds like you need non greasable HD front shackles without the shackle plates, and a main eye kit without bolts.
    It's not all stuff we have priced out that way but it should be about $35.00 for the shackle bushings and $19.00 for the main eye kit.

6. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

Thanks, I'll probably be callin ya soon to get those ordered and probably the frame patch as I'm long overdue....