Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Spring Creek trail, CO

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Butch, Jun 4, 2001.

1. Butch

Butch 1/2 ton status

Me and a buddy are going to wheel spring creek trail on Saturday the 9th. It is off of the Downieville exit just west of Idaho springs. Any takers? We will meet there between 9:30 and 10:00 at Burger King.

I thought I was wrong once,
    but I was mistaken

2. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

Damn you guys, I can't go this weekend, BUT I can go the following weekend, fathers day weekend, not sure if Sat or Sun yet, have to check with babysitter first. Would you guys be interested in hitting a trail either the 16 or 17 of June?

Steve

Bandwidth FREE ZONE

Mall-Running poseur 4x4 with curb-feelers

3. pcorssmit

pcorssmit 1/2 ton status

My truck's kind of cut in half at the moment. I'm in the process of putting in my new "high clearance" rocker panels. Think I'm gonna go out and start sawzalling the fire wall, the floor board is already cut out all the way to the frame, and the bottom 7 1/2" of the door frame is gone. Ever get that "what have I done" feeling? :D

Pete

'83 K5, 350 TBI (ex 6.2), 700R4, NP208, Dana 60/14 bolt, 4.56s, Detroits, 3" lift, 15-39.5x15 TSLs
    '97 Dodge 2500 4x4 CC LB Sport, Cummins 5 spd

4. Bigd

Bigd 1/2 ton status

If i get my tranny in this week before saturday i'll be there.I was going too put it in this saturday.But i think i'll do it earlier now.Hope too see you at the Burger king.I'm probably going too trailer it.I've changed so many thing that i'm still kind of working out the kinks and leary of getting stranded.But if any body breaks bad we'll be able too get them home atleast.

5. Butch

Butch 1/2 ton status

I thought I was wrong once,
    but I was mistaken

6. CBLAZER81

CBLAZER81 1/2 ton status

I'd love to go but have a prior engagement to help paint the grand-mother-in laws house.My computer's been down for a few days so I guess I missed out on this one.I do like Steve's idea about the following weekend though.Hey Steve,what about doing Lefthand Canyon again?I think it's closer (for you and I at least),I'm kinda thinking about the fuel prices,and I could get my buddy to take his Donco and we could make him feel bad....hehehehehe

Chuck
    81 Blazer
    <font color=red>does anyone have another F#@d that I can park on?</font color=red>[​IMG]
    <font color=red><A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.chucks81k5.coloradok5.com>http://www.chucks81k5.coloradok5.com</A></font color=red>

7. Storm Trooper

Storm Trooper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Dillon Colorado, Hang'in in the mountains. Renting
    I'd join you but I have that 24 hour emergency service thing going this weekend. Maybe next time.

[​IMG]<font color=red>[/b]"Rid'in HigH in my K5"[​IMG]
    ....[​IMG]<font color=blue>[/b]"6" Lift -<font color=purple>38.5's"[​IMG]....