Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

spring pirch

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by kenbrown, Feb 22, 2001.

1. kenbrown

kenbrown Registered Member

ive got this 14 bolt sf and i need to move the spring pirches. can i buy new ones anywhere? no one here in utah seems to think i can buy them including the dealer. is this true? i would rather buy new ones than try to save the originals. if i have to save the originals any ideas on the best way to cut them off?

2. Depdog

Depdog 1/2 ton status Author

There are severl places that sell them. Any of the custom spring places like National, Alcan, Landrum. You can also get them from Four Wheel Parts Wholesalers, although I wiill only buy from one of their showrooms, NEVER mailorder again.

Lets see, if you have access to a torch and a 4.5" grinder you can make your own like I did. Some of the Chevy Truck parts places sell them. Currie Enterprises and Mark Williams Enterprises sell them. Dynatrac also sells them.

Depdog

<font color=blue>Weenie K5, little mods' Small Tires!</font color=blue>

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://depdogsk5.coloradok5.com>http://depdogsk5.coloradok5.com</A>

3. kenbrown

kenbrown Registered Member

thanks! i knew i just wasnt lookin in the right place.

Ken

4. Mud Bath

Mud Bath Registered Member

if im not mistaken, i thought i saw some in a JEGS magazine. hope this helps