Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Springs and T-case Wanted

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by kchecca, Dec 6, 2001.

1. kchecca

kchecca Registered Member

Hi guys. I thought I would give this forum a try for the parts I am looking for. I am located in Mass and would pickup in the New England area and into NY on my travels.

1. NP208 t-case from behind a 700R4. I need the adapter with it. Getting the skid-plate/crossmember would be nice. Getting the driveshafts with it would be a dream. I'd like a pre-89 case so I dont have to deal with the electronic speedo.

2. I'd like a set of front leaf springs in reasonable shape from a 305 or 350 truck. Mine are shot, 2-leaf packs under a 350. I dont care about bushing condition.

Please email me off-list at checca@alum.wpi.edu

--------------------------
    Keith C
    Bigbird '00 Jeep TJ
    Grandpa's '77 Blazer

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

3. crewcab

crewcab 1/2 ton status

have the np-208 t case w adapter and crossmember w/ skid plate $$250 located in buffalo n.y.

4. skyblazer

skyblazer 1/2 ton status

I have a set of 72 blazer front spriings (stock). They worked fine when I took them off and the have been sand blasted so the are nice and clean, ready for some paint. I'd sell them for $25 + shipping. I live in Houston.