Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

squarrel hunting

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 86chevybanshee, Mar 3, 2005.

1. 86chevybanshee

86chevybanshee 1/2 ton status

i had to do some squarrel hunting in my basement. one of those little fockers fell down into my chiminey last week. i was just gona wait till it died a slow painfull death but last night it kept running around and making a racket so i took action. first i climbed in the fireplace and opend the flu thingy and stuck my and up there and tried to grab the little bastard. actually it was a pretty fat one. so i stuck my hand up there (had welding gloves on) i grabbed its tail but he got free and ran up the chiminey some. so i got the pocker thing from next to the fire place and knocked him down and out. the the damn thing woke up and started running around the house (had all the doors to other rooms shut) so it had no place to run but down to the basement, i shut that door to but the little focker went right under the door! well my base ment is so full of crap i can barely walk down there. after about a half hour of looking for the damn thing i spot it under the table saw. i opend up the door to the backyard thinking it would just run out side if i scared it. i was wrong. i stuck a stick under the table but i couldnt get it. finaly i threw a hockey puck at it and scared it so i could get a clean shot at it. well i busted out the pellet gun, i have no idea what it is, its a hand gun i think .177 caliber. pumped it up 10 time and took a shot at it, hit it in the back. then it ran and hid somewhere else. finaly found it and unloaded another pellet in it. hit him in the head. then he ran off again. found it and unloaded 2 more on it. well it finally decided to give up.

i didnt want to kill it but if you saw my basement you would under stand.

sorry for the long post , i just thought it was kinda funny. i think im gona put a screen ontop of the chiminey. this is the 3rd squarrel that fell down there

2. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

3. Cricket

Cricket 3/4 ton status

A squirrel with a block-head

4. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Get Gumby on the case!

5. Cricket

Cricket 3/4 ton status

Don't forget Pokey!