Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Squirrel Hazing

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by newyorkin, Dec 2, 2004.

1. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Anybody ever see this ?

I think I first got linked to it from here (ck5), but I can't remember. Every so often I hit it for a laugh...

2. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

3. js4x4

js4x4 1/2 ton status

pretty funny...amazing how a bored mind and a website can occupy ones time! (I'm passing a link on to friends!)

4. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I have some interesting information that you might like to know.

I wasn't sure what to do when I first learned of this possible SIB activity, but after seeing your site I am convinced that it is true and very grateful that there are others out there like myself. It must have been three years ago... I was called up after my American History class one day because my teacher and I had been having a rousing discussion concerning the JFK assassination. He pulled me aside and made me promise that I would tell no one about what he was about to say... My teacher told me that he believed squirrels were behind the JFK assassination - or at least an integral part of it. Incredulous, I asked him what had brought him to this outrageous conclusion - turns out he had a bit of evidence.

1) The telltale absence of squirrels that day in Dallas - virtually no hazing was taking place anywhere near the parade. Suspicious..

2) Gun-grease paw prints found leading away from the rifle in the Depository.

3) AND MOST IMPORTANTLY: Nutshells scattered over the President's body and vehicle. After viewing your site I am convinced! And hopefully this will help make other believers out of the rest of you...

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

5. bigyellowjimmy

bigyellowjimmy 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif