Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

SRW D60/14FF for sale in WA

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by dyeager535, Aug 28, 2003.

1. dyeager535

dyeager535 1 ton status Premium Member

Just what the title says.

4.10 ratio, rear is open or gov-locked, haven't checked yet.
    136,000 miles, out of '91 1 ton.

D60 backing plates are garbage, might need new rotors. Gears inside it look GREAT. Fluid looked good, no real sludge buildup, teeth on all gears looked great.

Obviously would like to sell locally due to weight/logistics problems, and the fact that these aren't a "steal" like most people try and find, so shipping would be pointless unless you are really desperate.

Hoping/needing to break even at $1400. Long story, but bought all the parts off the truck hoping to get a little money for my time, and still give people a decent deal. (I have no need for these axles) Turns out the 4L80E is broken, so I can't use it to offset my total purchase price, meaning my axle sale price has to be firm, to get back some of what I paid.

Hope that price isn't insulting to anyone, I sincerely wish that 4L80E was good, as the sale price of the axles would certainly be less if it was. I think this is a decent price for a matched pair, but not any help for those looking for just the D60.

2. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

So you're saying you've got a core 4L80E? That's not such a bad thing to have! Sell that, I'm sure someone would want it.

3. grendel

grendel 1/2 ton status

Might be interested in this. I have to come and get my truck, anyway. What else do you have? I need an interior.

Shoot me an email.

4. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

Where in Nor Cal are you? I'm right by Dorian and could possibly deliver these to you on Friday, as I will be in southern Oregon.........