Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

SS350 emblem on K5! what is it?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by LucasJ03, Mar 29, 2004.

1. LucasJ03

LucasJ03 1/2 ton status

I looking to buy a 89-91 K5 and I saw one that had a SS350 emblem on the side where the 1500 is supposed to be. Is this just something the PO put on or is it something special? Thanks in advance.

2. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif Sounds like poser to me. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

3. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

[ QUOTE ]
    just something the PO put on

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif This is also how some unsuspecting people buy Chevelles and Nova's for way more than they're worth. Simple badge upgrade , and people actually fall for it sometimes. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif Oh well, if its a clean truck you could always take the stickers/emblems off and put CK5 stickers there /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. CHEVY 4WD

CHEVY 4WD 1/2 ton status

its a PO thing and if you like how it looks leave it, My buddy put 454 SS badges on his 4door 454 4x4. Alot of people say I dident know they had a SS 4x4 /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif