Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

St. Anger Rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by COCHEV, Jun 21, 2003.

1. COCHEV

COCHEV 1/2 ton status

i dig it /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif frantic is still my favorate drack at this point. also really like dirty window. who else has it? it comes with a cool dvd of them doing the whole album live. METALLIFUCKINCA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

yea metallica rulz! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

no, st anger sucks... if you did the search... youd have seen we already argued this point and i won... it sucks lol

4. COCHEV

COCHEV 1/2 ton status

well, you know opinions are like ass holes. and you, my friend, have a stinky ass hole....in my opinion. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. Confedneck

yeah, opinions are like assholes, everyone has one and i dont want to hear yours... heh

6. COCHEV

COCHEV 1/2 ton status

come on now, you saw my smilies. i'm just kidding. i have no way of knowing via the internet if you really have a stinky ass hole. but if you do a search now, this thread will come up and i have determined that metallica's new album rocks.......in my opinion /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

7. Confedneck

lol i saw yer damned smileys... but im still an over opinionated jerk... LOL to each his own...
    << see avatar... LOL

8. COCHEV

COCHEV 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    but im still an over opinionated jerk

[/ QUOTE ]

Realization and acceptance of the problem is the first step to recovery. now repeat after me: Other people can be right. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. Confedneck

[ QUOTE ]
    : Other people can be right. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

liar /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

10. Bhintz

Bhintz 1/2 ton status

Im a huge metallica fan but not of st. angers

11. COCHEV

COCHEV 1/2 ton status

lots of other peopel can be right- if i so happen to agree with them, then its perfectly ok. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

12. Confedneck

LOL LOL LOL
    /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

13. Wingnutt

Wingnutt 1/2 ton status

Sorry folks, but IMHO, I gotta go with the it sucks side. Metallica is capable of MUCH better. Talk about a demographically marketed CD! Take thier old music style (louder, faster harder for thier older fans) and combine it with rap like lyrics (for the younger kids), throw in a weird metal sounding drum (I have not earthly idea as to why), take away the thundering bass that is thier trademark(again I have not earthly idea as to why), and you have St. Anger. Although I gotta admit that Frantic and Shoot Me Again hints at what I expected. I'm sadly dissipointed.

14. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

metallica sucks all together. "old", "new" i dont care how u try to justify it, they suck!!

15. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

No, Metallica ROCKS!!! All that freakin rap crap sucks ass

16. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I'm not a fan of Metallica... or metal in general... But I bought this CD, and I really really like it /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif the video for St. Anger is pretty cool too...

17. BigBurban350

BigBurban350 1/2 ton status

I hate people who say Metallica sucks. You know what bands suck: NSync, Britney Spears, and all the other no talent flamers who sing other peoples music that they dont write. We all have our opinions, but some are just un-justified ignorant comments. Okay, if I were a ghetto black G funk of course I wouldnt like METAL music. I hate rap, so of course I would say tupac or dmx blows, but in reality im sure they are excellent musicians(so I hear) in their musical genre that I dont listen to. If you like metal, saying metallica sucks means you have something against them, or your jealous that they can kick the crap outta Aerosmith /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif.

Anyways, St. Anger is an excellent muscial composition that brings them back to the day. Load and Reload were way to over composed studio music, dont get me wrong I love that sh*t. If you haters were to listen to this album, without hearing any other Metallica music before, im sure you would be impressed with this album. Yet the unconsious "Metallica sucks" in your head makes you hate St. Anger.

BUT SERIOUSLY METALLICA WRITES THIS BOMB ASS MUSIC BECAUSE THEY LOVE IT AND ITS ALL THEY KNOW, DO YOU REALLY THINK TALLICA GIVES A F*** WHAT ALL YOU HATERS THINK?!?!??!!?!?!?!!?!??!?!?!?!!???!?

18. COCHEV

COCHEV 1/2 ton status

well said /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

i also like DMX and Tupac, along with Dre, Em, 50 cent, Jay-Z and all that. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Now if we're gunna really hate, lets bag on the worst music ever---COUNTRY. now that sh!t really sucks! now that should piss some people off. LOL! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

19. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Yea, Aerosmith blows, bites, sucks, chews, swallows, regurgitates, and eats again... They have a couple songs that would be alright if that singer dude wouldn't [naughty word] them up by SCREAMING... And what I can't stand more than their music is the guy's mouth, it's like he's got the mouth and lips of a cow or something... and what kind of self-respecting straight man would dress like that... My Ex-Girlfriend is a big fan of theirs too, so that makes it worse /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

20. Bhintz

Bhintz 1/2 ton status

aerosmith old [naughty word] kicks ass and ever since they did the super bowl w/ nysnc I want to kick them in the nuts