Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

St Helens Mud Run March 29th

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by rebelrockin, Mar 12, 2003.

1. rebelrockin

rebelrockin 1/2 ton status

St. Helens Mud Run March 29th
    Only 100 participant rigs will be allowed
    Reservation have to be made for your rig prior to the event.
    Call (503) 397-2470 to make your reservations.
    Participants pay $20.00 a rig
    Spectator Pay $5.00 per person at the gate.
    release forms must be signed by participants and spectator. If you refuse to sign you will be asked to leave.
    NO PARKING ALONG THE ROAD YOU WILL BE TOWED. I will not come searching for anyone this time and ask for your rig to be moved.
    Please No Drinking while you are out in the rig's participating If you choose to drink which we Do Not incourage. It must be at your site.
    Drunkeness and rude Behavior or if asked to move a rig for any reason by event helpers If refusal is given to us you will be asked to leave. Security Enforcement will be there. All open top rigs drivers and passengers must have helments. Some major changes have had to be made due to the fact the Event Sponsor has been taken forgranted, The people working and getting release form's where told in my different way's to ---- off and rig's were not paying and or unloading people out of there rigs at the gates and they scattered, refusing to pay when they had no wrist bands or marks on their hands. We don't not want to call Law Enforcement when people are asked to leave and refuse. If that is what it takes action will be taken.
    I will have Extreme 4x4 out there once again and try to put the banner in a better location behind the tent or covered area as you come into the gate for your photo taking.
    Let have fun and make it where these event's can continue on a monthly bases.
    e mail me if needed but you need to call that number to get on the list. Photo Id will need to be shown and payment at the enterance gate. I can not sign you up though the emails.
    Directions
    Hwy 30 to St. Helens
    Pittsburgh Road, about 10 miles of pavement and 2 miles of gravel road. Follow the signs
    Thanks
    Rebelrockin /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

2. POWERMAD

POWERMAD 1/2 ton status

Ya know I bet if ya asked nice a few of the CK5 NW posse would help out to keep the masses in line...
    Off hand I can't think of anyone that would get told to **** off.

3. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

i will be there to help out /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

can i get an adress so i can get a map made for myself, and what is this event? id like to maybe go!

5. uglychevyZZ4

can i get an adress so i can get a map made for myself, and what is this event? id like to maybe go!

6. uglychevyZZ4

anyone? /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

7. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Directions
    Hwy 30 to St. Helens
    Pittsburgh Road, about 10 miles of pavement and 2 miles of gravel road. Follow the signs
    Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. uglychevyZZ4

smart a$$ /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif what city? is thet Mt. St. Helens the city?

9. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

City: St. Helens Oregon /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

10. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

Hey Rob, here are the directions I got from rebelrockin herself. These are for anyone coming down I-5 South from WA state.

[ QUOTE ]
    Take Marine drive Expo Center,

Take Portland Ave.

Go under the train tressle. Take a left then go to the second light

Take a right, 7- 11 will be on the corner if front of you. Continue on that road thru the next light and past another 7-11

At Burgerville, turn right which will take you across the St Johns Bridge.

Take Highway 30 towards Astoria approx 27 miles (you will go through Scappoose then you'll hit St. Helens 7 miles past that).

Continue through St Helens. 3 traffic lights, about 1/2 a mile past the Chevron Service station, turn left on Pittsburg Road.

Continue 10 miles down Pittsburg of paved road. Then it will turn to Gravel for the last 2 miles.

Follow the MX signs.

When you get to the gate if I am not there I am hoping I will have enough guy's there at that time to be with the girls to have releases signed and forwarding rigs on to spectator parking, or in the Participants area.

Go in the participants gate. I am roping off an area for all of you as close as I can get to the covered area.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you've signed up to help out, admission is free, if not you gots ta fork over some $$. Hope this helps! Maybe I'll get to meet you in person eh? I'll be there between 8:30 & 9:00 Sat. morning.

11. k5blazerus

k5blazerus 1/2 ton status

How did the event go? Anyone get any Pictures?
    Colin