Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Stacey is taking Project Crazy Horse Off-Road!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by clubba68, Feb 15, 2004.

1. clubba68

clubba68 1/2 ton status

RIGHT NOW! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

2. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

i thought it was cool. it was a POS. my truck was even rustier,no saving my body. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

3. clubba68

clubba68 1/2 ton status

Yeah, it was a POS when he started. Turned out really nice. Cool episode.

4. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Still can't get over the man with a womans name! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

5. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

I really hate to say it but it almost made me want a Bronco /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif Then I came to my senses and said an S10 blazer with SFA and full size axles would be much nicer.

6. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Seen it yesterday morning. Pretty cool how he's not afraid to play with them after all the time and hard work he puts into them. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

7. thatK30guy

[ QUOTE ]
    I really hate to say it but it almost made me want a Bronco /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif Then I came to my senses and said an S10 blazer with SFA and full size axles would be much nicer.

[/ QUOTE ]

I felt the same way, too, but thought it would be cooler if I had a '57 SWB stepside with SFA's built into it. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

8. boggerless

i'd trash stuff also if someone else paid for it. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

9. boggerless

rent-a cars are as close as most of us will come. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

10. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I missed it... I can't believe it... yesterday I was in here on CK5 when it was on... realised I missed it about 10 minutes after it ended...

Today I had to work /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

11. marine_enlisted

marine_enlisted 1/2 ton status

I like how that fruity-ass spare tire mount got thrashed. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

12. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

I found it funny that no one mentioned the fact that it was bouncing around in the bed to him. Could have done some serious damage to the body.

13. tecton

tecton 1/2 ton status

"Could have done some serious damage to the body"

Next Weeks Episode: Body Repair!

lol

i thought it was cool. Didnt make me want a bronco, but those little things are still cool in their own rite. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

14. thatK30guy

[ QUOTE ]
    I found it funny that no one mentioned the fact that it was bouncing around in the bed to him. Could have done some serious damage to the body.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nobody cared. If it was a GM truck, they would have hollered at him to stop. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

15. BowtieBlazer

BowtieBlazer 1/2 ton status

I saw it, pretty good episode, I just like how he launches his fresh trucks, but notice its always a coil spring truck, he doesn't have the balls to launch a leaf spring truck.....

the builds them pretty tight component wise, he thrashed big blaze pretty hard, i still have that series on tape from whoever made the tapes on CK5

16. Bhintz

Bhintz 1/2 ton status

dont know if you guys notice but it was missing pretty bad in mid range when he got on it

17. thatK30guy

[ QUOTE ]
    I saw it, pretty good episode, I just like how he launches his fresh trucks, but notice its always a coil spring truck, he doesn't have the balls to launch a leaf spring truck.....

the builds them pretty tight component wise, he thrashed big blaze pretty hard, i still have that series on tape from whoever made the tapes on CK5

[/ QUOTE ]

He built the Willys with leaf springs all around and launched that thing a few times. Looked like the tires made contact with the fenders, too. I think the name of that project was "Wicked Willys." /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

18. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

what the heck are you guys talking about /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif I must be out of the loop or something /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

19. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] I have still never seen that damn episode, and I really want to see that. My buddy and I were talking about it while working on the buggy, he was saying he wanted to see Stacey take the Bronco through the same hole he got the Blaze sunk in.

20. marine_enlisted

marine_enlisted 1/2 ton status