Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

stage fright

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by y5mgisi, Oct 27, 2005.

1. y5mgisi

y5mgisi 1 ton status

:eek1: :mad: :doah: :confused: Man this sucks no joke dont laugh its not cool. its real startin to piss me off. i mean if im alone anywhere at any time i can pee with the greatest of ease, i dont even think about it and out it goes. The problem comes the second a person gets within audio or visual range. I just cant go. i cant. i dont know why. If im druck its a totally diffrent story, i could pee infron of nicole kiddman. but not sober i cant pee next to anyone then. Its pretty gay. So does anyone know a "cure" to stage fright? It sure would help me out alot. Also Right now i am going through diversion so i need to take random drug tests and i have to pee in a vile with a dude in the room just to watch me pee! Ofcoarse he's not muggin my junk or anything but i just know he there, judging, thinking oh man this guy cant even take a leak. its freakin embarasing to the max. So somebody please help a brother out :(

2. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

thanks... now i have to pee... :doah:

3. MNorby

MNorby 3/4 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

either drink alot of alchahol all the time or for a more rational idea drink alot of water or something an hour or so before your piss tests. Just an idea.

4. TSGB

TSGB 1 ton status

I used to have the same problem. Deep breathing, try to pee on the way out on the second or third breath. Just think of the sound of your pittle hitting whatever you're aiming at, and close your eyes, if you feel safe doing so once you've aimed. Sounds dumb, but pretend you're alone, and remember:

EVERYONE PEES.

5. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Put your heater on top of the toilet

JK, I have to have locks because of that

6. fatbob

fatbob 1/2 ton status

Then you really wouldn't like this restroom. :haha:

hello.jpg

7. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

i kinda used to be like that, but we have to do pee test all the time at work, so you have to pee in front of somebody