Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Staples

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by outlawtorn, Nov 28, 2005.

1. outlawtorn

outlawtorn 1/2 ton status

Im sure alot of guys in here have had staples to heal up a wound. How did they feel coming out? Mine itch and irratate the **** out of me so i think im gonna be pretty relieved, but we'll see what you guys have to say :wink1:

2. nc87k5

nc87k5 3/4 ton status

ah! the wonders of DermaBond :haha: . doesn't need removing like staples.

how are you feeling btw?

3. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

never had staples... just had my 6 stitches removed today so i itch no more.

4. 85mudblazin

85mudblazin 1/2 ton status

They dont feel to good.
    Just because they have to expand them to get them out. So it irritates the healing skin which will hurt.

My mom is a nurse and we have about 10 of those staple guns at home. There fun to play with.
    When I was about 15 I thought it would be fun to see if I could staple some skin on my leg. Boy did I get a big suprise :eek1: . Worst part was having to use a pair of needle nose pliers to get it out, ouch. :doah:

5. Ruthven13

Ruthven13 1/2 ton status

I had about 50 or so on my abdomen after my bike crash. For the most part, I couldn't even feel them coming out when they removed them. A few got stuck and it feels like a slight burning for a sec..... The catheter, on the other hand, was a completely different story..........

6. outlawtorn

outlawtorn 1/2 ton status

I was told it doesnt hurt to bad, my mom told me to pull them out myself lol :haha:

Nc im doing good, no aches or pains and i can wear pants and even button them now :p: