Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Star Date 4/24/03 No intelligence found, regarding the captains chair!!

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Crazyspaniard, Apr 24, 2003.

1. Crazyspaniard

Crazyspaniard Registered Member

Ok, Heres the story my 91 Chevy K5 blazer was broken into the 1st week in March. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif They got bits and pieces of my stereo system, and in the process DESTROYED my seats!! I have the coverage to replace these items but for almost a month now the insurance co. CAN NOT LOCATE any seats for this vehicle....NATION WIDE, I am told! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif I'll admit the seats were not factory for a blazer, however I am confident they can be found in a suburban of the same year. The seats are standard buckets with the arm rests, other than that nothing special.

Gasp!!....Does anyone have ANY suggestions for some after market bucket seats w/ arm rests (i.e. mastercraft, recaro) any suggestions would be much appreciated. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. Blue85

Blue85 Troll Premium Member

Welcome to the site. Please fill out your profile.

Why not find some aftermarket seats online and forward the url to your insurance company. Like some from Summit

For that matter, why not locate the seats yourself from another blazer or sub and forward that info. Try this site.

3. 90K5

90K5 1/2 ton status

i think the seats from and astrovan will bolt right in...i have newer tahoe seats in mine and love them though...

4. Okiemuddog

Okiemuddog 1/2 ton status

You might through some of the conversion companies like Trailmaster or Regency. My mom's '90 Trailmaster conversion burb has the seat like you are describing. I don't know if that have a web site, but you can also check through your local dealer, they should have a way of contacting them.
    Hope this helps.