Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

starsky and hutch - advanced preview

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by jjlaughner, Feb 25, 2004.

1. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

It was pretty good, I'm on the border line of know of them but not having watched the shows on TV. Pretty decent movie over all though... Funny, some good car scenes, and some hot chicks!

Might be worth catching....

We got free advanced preview tickets... First movie I've been checked with a metal detector and told to shut my phone off at... /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif
    The guy sitting behind me was joking about about having his 1911 and how security was looking for camera's and not guns /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif I turned around and said we're pretty glad too, we where the first at the door and when the guy pulled THE WAND out we didn't know if we where going to get in or not /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

2. jjlaughner

No one likes starsky and hutch ?
    OH THATS RIGHT, I SEEN IT FIRST /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

3. jjlaughner

Seen EuroTrip last week, it was stupid funny, a little boring at times but non the less... ALOT of hot naked chicks though /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

4. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

free previews kick ass... I saw Bruce Almighty, School of Rock, and one other movie that I can't remember... all free, at least a week before being released in theaters /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

5. jjlaughner

I seen the italian job two weeks before it came out /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

Free suff is cool, free movies are better, free advanced screening are SWEET /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif