Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

start em young.

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by riz, Sep 1, 2000.

1. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

<font color=purple> I saw this pic on the web and had to share it with you guys. It makes me feel good to see that people bring their kids out of the house to experience new things. Every kid should be so lucky !</font color=purple>

<font color=purple>L8r,

.Riz.<font color=purple>

2. wheelin247

wheelin247 1/2 ton status

ya im young myself im 16 and when my dad was little he took me 4 wheelin with him and it has been a big thing in my life ever sence its great to take kids out with there perents and do things liek this with them it makes a big difference in the kids life.........

3. MudRebel350

MudRebel350 1/2 ton status

thats a good thing to get kids into so they stay away from other things. It looks like theres a guy on an atc in the backround. Nice, very nice.

JD
    88 Gmc Jimmy

4. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

My mom and dad got me into karate, minibikes, bmx bikes, fishing, hunting, etc.... and I love them for it. They suported everything I wanted to do while growing up even if it scared them to death. I've always stayed away from drugs and have never been in any serious trouble. I was always taught that 50% was what they told me and the other 50% was if I was going to listen to what they told me or not. My nephews and dauther will for sure experience all that life has to offer with my full support. Thanks mom and dad !

<font color=purple>L8r,

.Riz.<font color=purple>

5. Kelboski

Kelboski 1/2 ton status

cool pic...wish that kind of scenery was in Atlanta....
    Kelboski

6. nyyef

nyyef 1/2 ton status

i agree 100%. as far as i know its boredom and neglect that make children resort to other things. besides, because of all the breaking and fixing i do, my son is very independant from non gear head children. he can go out and keep himself busy, doesnt need people around him to make him feel comfortable, and has the ability to figure things out for himself.
    i was raised the same way by my dad. thanks dad, this ones for you!

Knife.
    knife.coloradok5.com

7. Espen88k5

Espen88k5 1/2 ton status