Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Started school today...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Jan 18, 2005.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Yep... I started classes today at the community college... My business class should prove to be interesting...

There's quite a mix of people... normal folks like me, a pair of "thugs" with huge coats, sideways hats, do-rags, and go by the names "Tray" and "Slim"... And the white girl who looks good, but spends all her time talking to "Tray" and making faces at the teacher... Then there's Heather, the "goth" looking girl... Though she's not really into the whole look of it, I'd still bring her home to my parents... Then there's the cliche "old person" in her 30's... The white trash guy, and a few other normal folks like me...

My math class isn't so diverse.... mostly the "normal" folks, mixed in with a white guy who dresses/acts/talks like a "gangsta", the 31 year old secretary who's trying to move up in the world, and the guy in his 50's who calls our class "Computer generated" (It's a computer-based course), has one of those backpacks that you roll on the floor, and knows everything about everything...

The math class should be nice... It's on the computer, and self-paced... I don't even have to go to class at the scheduled time, if I have time during the week, I can take my happy self to the computer lab, or even work on it here at home... As long as I stay caught up and where I'm supposed to be, I really only have to show up for tests:D :D :D :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: