Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Starters

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Eagle86K5, Apr 10, 2000.

1. Eagle86K5

Eagle86K5 1/2 ton status

And I would like to thank all of you who so delicately talked of replacing bad starters here lately.
    Mine died yesterday And I had to lay out in the cold this evening to change a greasy, dirty, nasty starter just as the weather man says there is going to be 1-3 inches of snow this evening.
    Next time ya'll wisper the impending doom stuff...seems like everytime ya'll get to talking bout something going bad,I got to replace it on the Ole Gal....ya'll hush!!!!!
    Starting to think some of you folks got stock in Murry's or somethin...

(for the anal attentive, here abouts, the preceeding , although somewhat factually correct, was meant to be humorous and directed at no one in particular)[​IMG]

2. Steve88

Steve88 1/2 ton status

Geeze, Eagle I feel bad for you. I'll feel bad for you tonight as well, when in about 1.5 hours I'll be floating in my pool watching the sun going down on a beautiful day [​IMG]!

(Big guy - you can get me back in about 2 months when it'll be hot enough to melt the souls of my shoes! [​IMG])

<font color=red>Steve88</font color=red>[​IMG]
    88K5 Silverado
    thunderdog@metallica.com

3. Eagle86K5

Eagle86K5 1/2 ton status

My friend you can have that hot stuff...it is 45degrees here and I am in shorts and tee shirt, I love the cold....