Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

State Land

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by NoRulz, Jul 19, 2002.

1. NoRulz

NoRulz 1/2 ton status

Rumor has it all but State Trust land is re-opening (with fire restrictions) today (19th), & tomorrow.
    WooHoo !!!

2. jimmyjack

jimmyjack 1/2 ton status

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif Finally got to go wheelin today!!! I swapped t cases, put in u joints, swapped yokes. Discovered one of the u joints was toast 10 min after the installation but said screw it!!! We got rained on on, it thundered and lightning flashed everywhere, It was dark and late and PERFECT /forums/images/icons/cool.gif And on the way home I got pulled over for having a dim tail light! What a crock o' sheeit is THAT! Not speeding or anything I deserved being pulled over for. Just a check up I guess. Just a fix it and drive carefully. Tomorrows gonna suck tho, gotta redo u joints /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/blush.gif