Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

State trust land permits.

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by az-k5, Jan 26, 2005.

1. az-k5

az-k5 1/2 ton status

Okay, I am back to calm now. I called the state land office and got some things cleared up but also got some things fogged over. We (the offroad community as a whole) are nearing an end if the ye-hoo's are allowed to continue with their antics. It appears that every weekend more stolen bikes, cars, trucks ect are showing up at TM just to get trashed and burned. Some select individuals are pushing the limits with shooting with no back drops, across roads, and such. Others are making it dangerous for the rest of us by wild driving and racing (most of us are a little guilty of this lately). They are pushing for lincesing of rigs as a way to prove ownership. They are not looking to close down TM or limit its use. Just clean up the place. And that is where we stand. There is a movement to have the offroad community clean itself up or leave. This is the time to act. Don't call and harrass about your rights and other bull like that. Politely inquire as to how to help out our cause and what the plan is. I do know there is new legislation coming in 2006 specifically about offroad vehicles. I was told one idea is similar to the CA green sticker designation.

I am going down tomarrow to get a new permit and will get more info.

2. k5redneck

k5redneck 1/2 ton status

u think that we sould plan a tm clean up sometime soon......

3. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

I would be in for a cleanup :k5: :k5:

4. supersize75k5

supersize75k5 OrganDonorRacing.com

what he said:p: