Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Stc?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by super k, Mar 20, 2007.

1. super k

super k 1/2 ton status

Hey,I haven`t been online for a long time.This must have been talked to death.STC is out of business,right?I see they are still listed under product previews with contact info.I was getting a "number is out of service" from the phone company last I tryed.It sucks`cuz I sent a money order for a top and then cancelled because they weren`t getting it made(last fall).They said they were refunding and never did.
    Is there anything new about them I should know?Or,are they gone with my money?

2. super k

super k 1/2 ton status

No info on this?I figured since they`re listed as an advertiser here(still),someone might know something.????

3. BigBen

BigBen 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Yeah, it's been talked about enough that most people are likely just skipping over the post.

As far as I know, rumor has it that they are not in business right now.

I love my STC top, and since I already have one, I skip over most of these posts.

Searching will find you a lot more info.... I think this is one of those subjects that has been posted SO much, nobody even wants to respond any more.

4. 73k5blazer

73k5blazer Unplug the matrix cable from the back of your head Premium Member

5. super k

super k 1/2 ton status

Thanks.I look at all posts.Then skip once I see it`s the s.o.s.