Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Steak out

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, May 24, 2004.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

www.steakout.com is a big waste of money. Ordered some tonight, spent over $20.00 and am very dissatified. Steaks are way too thin !!!! Not worth it at all.

2. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

I never knew you could order dinner off the internet /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

3. SS66

SS66 1/2 ton status

Zepr you lazy bastid, just go to the damn store! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

4. speedyvision917

speedyvision917 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif wow never thought people actually bought food offline ESPECIALLY STEAKS...owell ill take that into consideration lol

5. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I never knew you could order dinner off the internet /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

We order Pizza Hut @ work. The local one has a buy one get one half price with new accounts. Amazing what you can get with 100+ e-mail address. /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

6. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

It didn't ordered off the internet, I just provided a link to thier site. Steak Out has a site in Rapid City.

7. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Omaha Steaks sells some killer food. Way expensive, but way good. I got a great coupon once, then they made an error. They let me use it anyhow. I basically got $200 worth of stuff off their site for $45 shipped. I never order stuff like that, but this was great and I am glad I did it! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

8. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Omaha Steaks sells some killer food. Way expensive, but way good. I got a great coupon once, then they made an error. They let me use it anyhow. I basically got $200 worth of stuff off their site for $45 shipped. I never order stuff like that, but this was great and I am glad I did it! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

[/ QUOTE ] I've got friends that work for Omaha Steaks.