Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Steering Shaft

Discussion in 'OffRoad Design' started by Hardcore, Apr 6, 2004.

1. Hardcore

Hardcore 1/2 ton status

Stephen,

Have you thought about or looked into distributing Borgesson Steering shafts? I know some of the Early Bronco parts shops rep for them, figured ORD could provide them for us GM guys. BTW I just got my steering box brace in /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

2. Stephen

Stephen 1/2 ton status Moderator Vendor

We've kicked it around, I run some borgeson joints in my convoluted steering system now and it was all good stuff to work with. It's another one of MANY things we're looking at but don't handle at this point. We're working our way toward carrying everything for a GM truck but it's taking a while.

3. Hardcore

Hardcore 1/2 ton status

Great! Hopefully you guys will be carrying it when my rag joint goes to crap /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

4. Smitty

Smitty 1/2 ton status

I ordered one of these from Borgeson today. Would really have rather sent the business in your direction. Not too sure what your profit would be on something like this but like you say, they're quality products and would fit right in with the rest of your items.

5. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

Ditto that. I plan on a Borgeson soon and I would always prefer to support the home team as long as the price is in the ballpark. Some items would be a PITA for ORD to try and stock, but steering shafts wouldn't take up too much room....