Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

stephen, a Q on part numbers

Discussion in 'OffRoad Design' started by shaggyk5, Dec 6, 2001.

1. shaggyk5

shaggyk5 1/2 ton status

Shortly I think I (or someone) will be placing an order with you for some of the lift stuff for my truck. Im planning on the 4" flip, the hd greasable front shacles, and then the rear greasable bushing set. My question is: the greasable bushings in what ive described above dont provide for the front eye of the front spring.(right?)
    Is there a part number for the bushing/bolt for just the 2 front spring-eyes? Or is there a # that just takes care of the whole suspension? The reason I ask is that someone other than myself who has less vehicular knowledge may be placing the order. I want them to have NUMBERS to provide so that nothing gets mis-ordered or mixed up. Thanks in advance.

-matt
    <font color=blue>86, 350, 35"TSL's</font color=blue><font color=red>Lop Sop Doi Off-Road</font color=red>
    www.chevyhedk5.tripod.com

2. Stephen

Stephen 1/2 ton status Moderator Vendor

Ok, you need:
    GU38003 for the rear, uses a 1 3/8" shackle which your '86 should have
    GU37011 for the HD front shackles, fits all aftermarket lift springs
    and
    either GU37013 for lift springs from superlift, skyjacker or national, or GU37012 for the front eye of lift springs from anyone else.
    That should be it.
    Merry Christmas!

Making the world better, one truck at a time.
    SW-ORD
    <a target="_blank" href=http://www.offroaddesign.com>www.offroaddesign.com</a>

3. shaggyk5

shaggyk5 1/2 ton status

Thank you very much stephen. that's all I needed!

-matt
    <font color=blue>86, 350, 35"TSL's</font color=blue><font color=red>Lop Sop Doi Off-Road</font color=red>
    www.chevyhedk5.tripod.com