Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Stephen,Checking online order

Discussion in 'OffRoad Design' started by 55Willy, Oct 9, 2001.

1. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

Stephen, Just checking to see if my order was recieved. I placed it Friday night from the site. I never remember to call that is why I did it through the site. I haven't recieved a phone call or email yet. can't wait for the UPS driver to knock on my door....(which is a sad thought beings I work for FedEx,LOL)

<font color=red>Life is like a mud hole:</font color=red><font color=blue>
    When the S#!T gets deep, you have to keep moving and friends can always pull you out</font color=blue>
    55 Willy's

2. Stephen

Stephen 1/2 ton status Moderator Vendor

We had a few that I printed and they were shipped before I responded to them. That was monday I think. I planned on replying with the ship dates in the morning, hopefully the email will find you before the parts, I don't like being this far behind!

Making the world better, one truck at a time.
    SW-ORD
    <a target="_blank" href=http://www.offroaddesign.com>www.offroaddesign.com</a>

3. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

Thanx for the quick reply. Your products kick @$$ and I can't say it enough. I'll put the tools down and go back inside and check the emails,LOL

<font color=red>Life is like a mud hole:</font color=red><font color=blue>
    When the S#!T gets deep, you have to keep moving and friends can always pull you out</font color=blue>
    55 Willy's