Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Stephen, small order problem

Discussion in 'OffRoad Design' started by gonecheenin, Jul 16, 2005.

1. gonecheenin

gonecheenin 1/2 ton status

I just ordered 2) 4" Tuff Country EZ ride HD front springs, and 1) poly sway bar bushing kit from your company approx 2-3 weeks ago

I can get you the order number from the slip if you need it

everything is great with the product, shipping, etc

I only need one small thing from you still, the one set of springs came without a shackle side bushing sleeve in it
    I freaked out at first, but then upon comparison i realized that my 6"
    pro-comps that i had in storage from an old truck build up had the same bushing sleeve in them
    I now have them installed and everything is good, but i still have a set of springs i can't use because they have one bushing sleeve missing

When you get a chance, could you either get me the bushing sleeve i need UPS'd to me, OR perhaps you could give me some sort of credit to use towards purchasing the greasable spring side shackle bushing kit and steering box brace kit i intend to buy in the near future
    (once i purchase that kit, then i could replace the sleeve i borrowed so that would work too)

Either would be fine with me

Thanks,

Jason

2. Stephen

Stephen 1/2 ton status Moderator Vendor

Get me your last name and I'll put a note on your account for a couple bucks. You probably wouldn't be able to use the sleeve anyway, they take a 7/16 bolt and all our stuff is built around a 1/2" bolt so you'll need a new one anyway. No big loss.

3. gonecheenin

gonecheenin 1/2 ton status

cool, PM sent

The one spring that did have a sleeve in it was 7/16's size but i allready bought the frame side 1/2 greasable bolt kit from you before so i figured why not up grade both in the future