Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Stephen... still planning on post BB'02 wheelin?

Discussion in 'OffRoad Design' started by jekbrown, Jul 24, 2002.

1. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

Stephen... still planning on post BB\'02 wheelin?

heya Stephen, I havent seen ya post in the BB02 forum for a while... you still planning on doing some post BB02 wheelin? If I survive BB, I'm definitely there! /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

J

2. Stephen

Stephen 1/2 ton status Moderator Vendor

Re: Stephen... still planning on post BB\'02 wheelin?

Upper and Lower Helldorado on monday. Survivors go to Montrose tuesday. I don't know how much of a day I'm going to put in on tuesday, I may have to come back and go to work. I can at least get everyone pointed the right direction. Maybe Cactus Ridge to start in Montrose and Die Tryin as a later option? Never been on Die Tryin but Cactus ridge would be a challenge, it was all I could do to run it clean.

3. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

Re: Stephen... still planning on post BB\'02 wheelin?

sounds like a plan. I'm in school now... and once I get a real job, it could be YEARS before I can get back to Moab... so I wanna experience as much of wheelin in that neck of the woods while I am there as is humanly possible. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif Anyway, those trails sound pretty extreme... anything that was tough for you to get through = lots of getting stuck and body damage for me. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif Oughta be fun!

J