Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Stepson on coffee

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Dandwg, Jan 25, 2004.

1. Dandwg

Dandwg 1/2 ton status

Well, my stepson (6 years old) was bugging the heck out of me while I was drinking my coffee, he really wanted some, so I figured OK /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif [​IMG] His first few drinks, he was good for about 5 minutes, but then..............
    ZOOM!! it was on!! He grabbed every tool in the garage and headed out to my Blazer /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif He only stopped to get another drink /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif I was having a blast watching him. He still wanted more, but I figured nope, neighbores probably calling the cops already. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif I fianlly slowed him down by telling him how cool it would be to wash his Moms' car /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. rick88blaze

rick88blaze 1/2 ton status

I know how you feel, everytime my folks come to visit they feed my kids coffee! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

Ahahahahaha That is funny! Hey atleast the car got washed /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif