Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Stereo Equipment For Sale!

Discussion in 'Audio' started by chad, Feb 22, 2000.

1. chad

chad Registered Member

Hey guys! I sell stereo equipment for home and auto, you name it I usually carry it. I don't have everything, but I have really decent prices. Tell me what you need and I'll see what I can do for you!

Chad

2. 73K5

73K5 Registered Member

3. chad

chad Registered Member

I know I can't get the stealthbox, but I'll see what I can do with the Jensen, gotta look in my books to see if I can get it.

Chad

4. Texan

Texan 1/2 ton status

Can you get JL Audio sub's? Also, do you just do this on the side with a tax id or do you actually run a shop somewhere? Lastly, do you have your supplier ship directly to your customer or does it come to you first?

Thanks For Volunteering To Help Out,

<font color=orange>STEVE<font color=orange>[​IMG]
    89 Blazer
    67 Camaro 468
    68 CamaroSS 327
    98 GTP

5. chad

chad Registered Member

I don't think I can get the JL line, I'll have to take a look. My dad has a shop and I basically run the car stereo part of it. But I can also get a lot of home audio stuff. I have the full line of JVC and it is great equipment, especially the decks, CD players, changers, etc. I like to run Pyramid amplifiers and woofers because they match together great and are a great price, but I get Clarion, and Kenwood, and that kind of stuff to. I get the stuff shipped directly to me, and then I ship it out.

6. chad

chad Registered Member

Where did you see that CM715K for 290? that's a good price, suggested retail for that deck is 499.95. Your cost from me 300 plus shipping. I also have a jensen CD615X that is a din and a half, 160 watts, doesn't have tape though, just cd and radio, list on that is 299.95, your cost 210 plus shipping, also the CD515K same as CD615 but 200 watts and CD changer controls, list 319.95, your cost, 220 plus shipping. I have to have check before I can order because the stuff comes to me COD and the check has to go through before I order, or a cashiers check would work, and of course cash, but only that if you live next door, you don't want to be sending that amount in the mail, sorry I can't take credit cards, not a large enough operation for that.

Chad

7. Texan

Texan 1/2 ton status

Thanks for the info. Sounds like a pretty sweet setup with your dad! I've got all Kenwood home audio equipment and have been very happy with it. Yesterday I bought Kenwood's ExCelon KDC-X711 for my 89' and I think I got a good deal on it. Just out of curiousity, what would you have been able to do on that unit? I won't hold your feet to the fire on it or anything but I would like to know how good a deal I got. Also, I'm going to need an amp. here shortly so is it allright if I bounce a couple of possibilities off ya' and get some opinions? I don't want to put you out of your way as it sounds like your just trying to cover your costs and help out us K5'ers so just say the word and I won't bug ya'. If you'd rather correspond by e-mail that's cool with me as well...

Thanks Again,

89 Blazer
    67 Camaro 468
    68 CamaroSS 327
    98 GTP

8. chad

chad Registered Member

I don't have a listing on that Kenwood, but if you would really like to know I can always give the company a call and find out, not everything is in their catalog since new stuff keeps coming out of course. You guys can shoot as many ideas at me that you want and I'll see what I can do, I'm not going out of my way at all, I sell this stuff around town hear and this is just another possibility to make a little extra for the K5, I never really get any cash out of these sales, I use whatever I make to buy audio equip. for the Blazer. Oh yeah, if anyone is interested in Rockford Fosgate stuff, I've got some stuff that is going fairly cheap, but limitied supplies from the company. You can just leave messages here, I check this awesome place out at least 3 times a day!

Chad

9. Bondo

Bondo 1/2 ton status

Can you get Kicker products or the Optidrive series amps from Lanzar? How about Audio Control? Thanks.

BONDO WILL FIX ANYTHING!!!

10. chad

chad Registered Member

I don't have the kicker line, I have the Vibe series and the Encore Competition Ready series for Lanzar, I've never heard of Audio Control, do they go by any other names? Oh yeah, to all of you guys, I can get auto starts, car alarms, and keyless entry stuff, also underbody light kits and small neon light kits for interior too, a.k.a. sex lights. Lots of little cool accessories like that also available.

Chad

Cruisin Taz in a 79!
    Chad

11. Bondo

Bondo 1/2 ton status

No, Audio Control doesn't go by any other names. They are probably the best and most respected makers of signal processors(Equalizers, crossovers, line drivers, etc.) You can check them out at www.audiocontrol.com. If you can get some Lanzar stuff, you should be able to get anything they sell. I'm not sure if they are still making the Optidrive amps anymore or not, but they were last time I checked. They might have stopped now though, their quality has gone downhill a little since being bought out by Pyramid. They may have dropped their higher end stuff. If you get a chance could you check and see if you could get Optidrive amps? I'd really appreciate it. The one I'm looking for is the OPTI2200. Thanks.

12. 1bad2

1bad2 Registered Member

Hey can I get a keyless entry system that will roll down my back glass by remote? That would be really cool. Can you get USAcoustics stuff? How about MTX?
    Thanks
    Curtis

13. chad

chad Registered Member

I don't have anything that would do that back window like that, but that would be cool as hell, maybe I can work on making one of my own with the remote from one of em, I bet a lot of guys would want one of those. I can't get MTX and this is why, a guy in the same town as us that owns a car stereo shop went bankrupt a few years back and all of my dad's companies and distributors thought that it was him, so we lost rights to a bunch of stuff because of that other guy, really pissed me off. That's why I can't get a lot of the great big name stuff, I'm working on a list on my computer of stuff that I can get, and I'm going to try to get a website going, thinking about talking to Steve about getting a spot on his page possibly, what do you guys think of that? I'll have to check on the USAcoustics, I don't think I can though. As soon as I get the list of stuff I will get it on here, so then I don't have to keep telling you guys I don't have the stuff you want, but trust me, I have stuff that will match it or outdo whatever you can think of. I'll check on that Optidrive stuff to, I'll have to call and find out, not in my books, but good possibility because I have the Lanzar line. I can also get power lock actuators for you guys with manual locks, and any audio accessories you could need I can get. Oh yeah, I have the MTX home line stuff if you want some kick ass speakers and stuff for your house, it's the best stuff out there for home, I haven't found and speakers that out do it.

Cruisin Taz in a 79!
    Chad

14. Bondo

Bondo 1/2 ton status

If you look at the Code Alarm brand alarm systems, they will roll down the back window. I have one in my K5, it has remote start, motion and shock sensors and it will roll your rear window up or down. It can also do all of your windows if you want it to. They are a really nice alarm.

15. Texan

Texan 1/2 ton status

O.K. You said fire away so here it goes: Since I've got a Kenwood receiver, mid's, and tweet's already I'm thinking about just sticking with Kenwood all the way through. Do you have any pricing on the Excelon series amps or even any of the 2 or 4 channel regular series. Also would be interested in pricing on 10" and 12" sub's: mainly KFC-XW10DB, KFC-XW12DB, KFC-WS252, and KFC-WS302. Now you hardcore audiophiles don't blast me for slant towards Kenwood. All my home stereo stuff (except speakers) and quite a bit of all the car stuff I've had in the past has been Kenwood and I've never had a problem with any of it. I'm not interested in competition sound or ground pounding bass to cause premature hearing loss (I'd rather loose it listening to blown/injected nitro burners rip up the quarter[​IMG]). I just like the bang for the buck I seem to get with Kenwood....

Thanks,

89 Blazer
    67 Camaro 468
    68 CamaroSS 327
    98 GTP

16. 80Jimmy

80Jimmy Registered Member

Do you have the Clarion RDC634 cd changer for less than $135.00?
    Maybe any other cd changers?

17. Cusm

Cusm 1/2 ton status

I need a Code Alarm that the remote will work with another Code 3500 alarm. Do you have anything?

18. chad

chad Registered Member

I have a code alarm two button remote, the buttons are arm and disarm, 35 bucks plus shipping. I don't have that Clarion CD changer, and where did you find one for that price?

[​IMG]
    Cruisin Taz in a 79!
    Chad

19. Cusm

Cusm 1/2 ton status

Sorry, I was a little vague. I need the whole alarm unit. I sold the car that had the second alarm on it. I now need to get another alarm that is compatable with the 3500 unit on the other car. I want one w/ remote entry as well. Thanks

20. 80Jimmy

80Jimmy Registered Member

I can get alot of stuff like that pretty cheap. I just bought a Blaupunkt 10-disc cd changer for $25 and sold it for $130. But I can't get anything that is compatible with my cd player.