Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Steve and mods, a true tech idea..

Discussion in 'Feedback | Site Announcements' started by laketex, Jan 28, 2002.

1. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

I was wondering since posts get so lost on the main page, if we couldn't have a true tech or hardcore type of forum. To avoid too much clogging of that one though, maybe posts could be moved there by admin or moderators only as they see fit. Maybe leave the threads unlocked but allow no new posts in that forum. Personally I think that would rock, because the true tech would be more easily accesable, and you wouldn't have to weed through miles of the everlasting "I'm back" or "Look at me I'm orange" type posts to find the stuff to make your truck better

Not trying to get rid of those posts, but I think a pure tech forum would be badass. Especially for those of us that can only get on now and then. See what ya think, I'll respect your decision either way. HAHA [​IMG]

Sherman, Tx
    <font color=red>The blazer's almost on the road....anyone got tree fiddy?</font color=red>

2. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

That's the plan after the move latter in the week.

Steve

Director of Global Expansion

3. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

Thanks....a good idea, if I do say so myself [​IMG]

Sherman, Tx
    <font color=red>The blazer's almost on the road....anyone got tree fiddy?</font color=red>