Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Steve Fox now youve done it!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by tori89k5, Nov 3, 2002.

1. tori89k5

tori89k5 1/2 ton status

OH THATS JUST GREAT, JUUUST GREAT !!! Once again you've done it! Well, ive pissed away another perfectly good weekend along with about 15 others.... And i do mean PERFECTLY GOOD, /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif man what would we do without your CK5 website. Good times once again! The Pismo Run was fun and i got to meet some cool new people. We did a small trail run sunday, then got everyone back safely on the road.
    All this 'cause of Steve Fox. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    Thanks Steve for this great place to meet good people, and for your continuing efforts too keep CK5 the best damn internet site out there. [​IMG]

2. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

Glad you guys had fun, that's what it's all about. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> I'll drink to that! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Do we get names to go with the faces? /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif </font color>

4. tori89k5

tori89k5 1/2 ton status

From left to right....
    Blazinaire(Jay)
    Ducttape114(Ductape),
    ImIceMan44 (Rita and Issaam),
    ChromeMolly(Molly the wonder dog),
    Greg72 (Greg),
    Zakk (Zakk and Rita),
    tori89K5(Tori),
    Ryan B(Ryan),
    MilpitasK5(Chris)
    BrandonC (Brandon)
    and DogMan (Thomas- Ryan B's very cool Dad ) /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

look at all those nerdy lookin people /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif lol. j/k. cept for those two hotties /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif haha ok i'm gonna get my ass kicked. lol. cool lookin group. hope ya'll had fun. lol. later.

jacob

6. zakk

zakk 1/2 ton status

if not for Steve Fox, i would not be working on a presentation that is going to be given today, BTW, ay 5 in the morning /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

A great time was had by all. Only carnage was a busted 1st gen top hole (greg72), a broken collector bolt and exhaust leak (zakk),and a faulty locking hub (MilpitasK5). we were gettin' it out there, and no major breakage /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> Either Ducttape is about 7 feet tall, or everyone else is shorter than 5'2"... /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif </font color>

8. tori89k5

tori89k5 1/2 ton status

Actually.... he is about 7' tall /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

9. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Evan, you beat me to the "7-foot-tall" remark!! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

I was gonna make a reply about the two guys on the left being so tall and everyone else looking like they were all Munchkins!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

FYI: I'm 6"3 !!!! (i may not look like it here though. before the picture i was standing next to him , but i moved to look taller! haha, guess it back fired! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. Blazinaire

Blazinaire 1/2 ton status

Hey, you didn't have to rub it in! I've been this tall since I was 15 /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif! FYI: I'm only 6'4'' (w/o shoes) and Ducttape is about 6'6''.

12. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

LMAO!! You still look like a frickin Munchkin in the pic!! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

13. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status