Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

STEVE I got a Great Idea

Discussion in 'Feedback | Site Announcements' started by bad_bo_ti, Apr 6, 2000.

1. bad_bo_ti

bad_bo_ti 1/2 ton status

I was just thinking, i have noticed that like classic car people on there websites are all linked to a webring which means you can go to a number of other related sites like that, Do you guys think that would be a good idea for all the k5 owners pages , i mean it would mean more advertisement for Colorado k5 and maybe more new people and new ideas and suggestions. just a thought, let me know if your going to do it i would love to be a part of it. 66
    http://msnhomepages.talkcity.com/SeekingSt/bad_bo_ti/index.html

2. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

Along those lines, what I plan on doing is offering free home pages like Geocities, Anglefire, tripod etc. that will link all of them together, I also will offer free email as well, have lots of big plans, just takes a little time, stay tuned.

Steve

3. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

That's great news, Steve. Want to display my entire interior rework project (finally got it done this past weekend)........lots of pics, so having a webpage is a great idea. Thanks again for creating this wonderful place (though ya gotta get that title thing done before the guys duke it out).

'79 - 406 w/IROC TPI - K5#5 - a <font color=orange>sickness[​IMG] <font color=blue>you never get enough of!! [​IMG]