Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Steve- I have a couple questions.

Discussion in 'Feedback | Site Announcements' started by laketex, Mar 14, 2002.

1. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

I need to know what I can do concerning writeups for this site. Is there a certain form to follow or what? I'd like to do one on the bed bob and cage. And maybe more following that if you're interested. I do all my own work and need to get better at in progress pics, but I have a few that outline the process and I can fill the rest with words. Let me know if you want me to do this and tell me how to get set up to go at it. Thanks

Also, I'd like to know if I start fabbin up some limited production metalworks type parts, do I need to go through you to advertise them, or will a small hint here and there be ok? Thanks for all you've done....we all appreciate it.

Bryan

2. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

Take a look at some of the other write up's in the tech section to get an idea on form and such. As far as the parts go as long as it is limited then you can give a hint here and there, but hard to monitor I guess, there are people here selling much more than just a few but I might offer something special for them, stay tuned...

3. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

yeah laketex, i wanna see what you did with bobbing the rear end. There isn't a profile pic of your rig in your webshots, but from what I can tell it looks awesome. A write up would rule! /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

J