Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Steve...It's time for a CK5 TV show!!!!

Discussion in 'Feedback | Site Announcements' started by JK5, Mar 9, 2004.

1. JK5

JK5 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Steve...It\'s time for a CK5 TV show!!!!

I think it would be cool... /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

A TV show where You could travel across the country...
    meeting with other CK5 members..
    checking out their mods and wheelin'spots!!! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

I guess I'd like to see a more reality based 4x4 truck show.. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

2. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Re: Steve...It\'s time for a CK5 TV show!!!!

Ummmm............. Yeah............

Steve would probably have to expand the interests of the site... Who would want to watch a show every week where a guy from Denver goes around talking to a bunch of rednecks about their old rusted pickups /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

"On today, show, we're in Alabama talking with good ol' Billy Bob. Billy, tell us a little about your rig."

"Welp, Steve, I's gots me a 74 Shevalaayy (gotta type it phonetically) K-5. It gots a 20 inch suspension lift I rigged up in my shed up in the woods, I put me in a 7 inch body lift made outta dried squash, and I like rippin and tearin it up around the back woods up behind my trailer... MA! come awn out here and show Steve where we wheelin at ta-day."

/forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

Now if it was something like Trucks! only with big off road vehicles instead of off road and sport trucks... That'd be a good show.. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Maybe even take out a lot of the working on trucks stuff and show some wheeling capabilities of new trucks or trucks with different mods...

/forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

3. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

As long as it's not like Ride with Funkmaster Flex or Spr2nr TV, I'm in /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

4. JK5

JK5 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

[ QUOTE ]
    Steve would probably have to expand the interests of the site... Who would want to watch a show every week where a guy from Denver goes around talking to a bunch of rednecks about their old rusted pickups

[/ QUOTE ]

He would have to find some hot babes or somethin'.. /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

[ QUOTE ]
    Now if it was something like Trucks! only with big off road vehicles instead of off road and sport trucks... That'd be a good show.. Maybe even take out a lot of the working on trucks stuff and show some wheeling capabilities of new trucks or trucks with different mods...

[/ QUOTE ]

Yah...that would work... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    At least a show where someone builds a K5...
    with parts gotten from a junkyard...
    more reality based...
    insted of donated High dollar Parts!! /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

5. mudjunkie 82

mudjunkie 82 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

[ QUOTE ]
    Ummmm............. Yeah............

Steve would probably have to expand the interests of the site... Who would want to watch a show every week where a guy from Denver goes around talking to a bunch of rednecks about their old rusted pickups /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif Me /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif