Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Steve Miller Band At Lake Tahoe

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by hi pinion, Nov 23, 2004.

1. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Ahh, .....i cant wait to get completely sloshed and fly like and eagle /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifAt the Steve Miller band show, in lake tahoe the 26th and 27th.Get in just enough alchhol to not puke, /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif Me and my wife will be there , if any other people want to meet up, let us know /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Dont be a puss!!! Come awn down........ /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif Well be in the trusty k5.Hope to see YOU there .Jacob and Deanna /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif http://rds.yahoo.com/S=2766679/K=steve+miller+band/v=2/SID=e/TID=E190_72/l=WS1/R=1/SS=2338712/H=0/IPC=us/SHE=0/SIG=114jojpc8/*-http://www.stevemillerband.com/ [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

HAWT TAWTEIS!!!!!! LAKE TAHOE!!! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif STEVE MILLER!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif MORE HAWT TOTTIES!!! LAKE TAHOE!!! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif MORE BEER,MORE HAWT TOTTEIS, MORE STEVE MILLER,AND A FEW SHOTS OF JACK ,IN LAKE TAHOE!!/forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. protechk5

protechk5 1/2 ton status

Man i wish i could go to that, i went snowboarding at Lake Tahoe last year it was like the best time of my life /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

4. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Just git er done man!!! Where theres a will there a way /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif BTW fill in you location. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif And tickets are going fast!!!!!! There almost gone!!!! Hurry /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. semper-k-five

semper-k-five 1/2 ton status

Damn man...that'll be a sweet show with the addition of that scenery!!! I saw Steve Miller about 5 years ago in MN...as old as they are now, they sound just like they did in the 70's....killer show man!

6. nc87k5

nc87k5 3/4 ton status

like I told you earlier....you dog /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif. cool man, I think I agree, with scenary like that and the SM band, life will be good. enjoy the show and take some pics of the girls /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

7. 1-ton

1-ton 1/2 ton status Premium Member

I went to see the Steve Miller band once back in about 1982. They where playing at a 3000 seat outdoor theater in Irvine California. The only problem was that it was an outdoor theater, it was raining like hell, only about two-dozen people showed up. About two songs into there show I noticed that all the security had left. At the end of their third song Steve Miller announced that the management had asked for all people in the stands to come down to the front of the stage for the rest of the show.

I had an absolute blast at that show. We where allowed to wonder anywhere we wanted; both in front of the stage and back behind it. Even though there where only a couple dozen people at the show, the Steve Miller band still played a kick ass three hour show just like they where playing for 100,000 people.
    THE STEVE MILLER BAND ROCKS!!! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

8. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Yep, its gonna be fun. So far everybody whimped out /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif But thats ok /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. 4X4HIGH

4X4HIGH 1 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Hey, aren't you a little mixed up about their whereabouts for this concert? I clicked the link and it says November 26-27th in Reno Nevada at the Silver Legacy Hotel. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

10. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif Are you going? /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. 4X4HIGH

4X4HIGH 1 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Nope, won't be going. When i do go to concerts it's the ones i get free tickets too like Metallica, Ozzy, Kiss, AC/DC and many others. I do want to head up to Tahoe soon with the wife and kid to hang out and let them play in the snow for the weekend and so we can just relax. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif