Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Steve, why am I blue? I renewed a week ago...

Discussion in 'Feedback | Site Announcements' started by 77Jimmy, Sep 8, 2003.

1. 77Jimmy

77Jimmy 1/2 ton status

Help, please! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif I got into work this morning, logged in and I was blue...couldn't get rid of all the ads, etc. When I logged in over the weekend everything was a-OK. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

2. 77Jimmy

77Jimmy 1/2 ton status

Oh, almost forgot, I tried the delete cookies thing and that didn't seem to fix it. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif The blueness is killing me! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

3. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

You renewed before you expired? /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. 77Jimmy

77Jimmy 1/2 ton status

Yea, Steve, I did renew before I expired but only by a couple of days. I wasn't sure what would happen to number of posts and other things so I wanted to be sure I didn't expire. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif I wanted to stay orange! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Besides, I think I originally became a member in the June 2002 timeframe and maybe w/ the revision to the way membership renewals are taking place, I somehow got a couple of extra months??? I could be wrong, I don't know.

Looks like everything is working a-OK now. Thanks, Steve!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif